Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring is here

What a beautiful week we have had.  We even had snow one day, but it warmed up and melted by noon.  Mud season is pretty much over and I have been able to go back to weekly floor mopping instead of daily mopping. 

My daughter has been playing outside constantly.  She throws her backpack in the back door and takes off.  I remember those days.  I remember being a kid as the days got longer, when it was almost impossible to go inside and go to bed.  It seemed almost sacrilegious to waste a great spring evening sleeping.

Daylight savings starts tomorrow, it is going to be hard to get up, but I am going to love the long evenings.  My mood has magically lifted and everything seems better, just because of the sun.  So bring it on, I am ready, I have been ready since September. 

Here comes the sun!P7230217

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Me too Melinda! I am much happier with the sun out! I feel like i can accomplish much with just the sun shining!