Wednesday, October 15, 2008

awesome family and petrified wedding cake

My daughter Kristine got married last weekend. It was a beautiful wedding n656016603_1378317_7364 and we are very happy for her and her new husband Brian. I was so grateful for the wonderful family support I had. My sister Louisa was very instrumental in helping me get everything together and organized from the invitations to the decorations. Ronalee was a great support and excellent flower arranger. Cari my sister-in-law, really helped to put things together at the reception and Michie kept us all fed and organized. She and William even threw a Halloween party for the kids after it was all over. She and Pearl found dresses for my daughters. My brother Mike sent a couple of great slide shows and Jenny gave me the courage to make a wedding cake. John and Teri got up early and drove two hours before seven to make sure they were there. Mom and Dad were also awesome. My own kids were wonderful. I feel so blessed to have a family who were such a great support. Thank you all for everything, it was awesome. PA080032We had fun, which is a good thing, because it looks like we will be doing it again very soon. My daughter Karlees' boyfriend Alex is home from his mission to Germany and they are making plans to get married soon. We are excited for them. We almost made it home without mishap, only a $2300 dollar repair on the Tahoo, but luckily noone was hurt and the wedding cake only slid around a bit. It helped that it was made mostly rice crispies and petrified. PA080069PA070021

4 comments:

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

OH Yeah!!!! Way to include EVERYONE in the shout out!! IT was a very good pary. Loved it and love you.

Wish You Were Here said...

great blog, glad the wedding is over. can't wait to get my tahoo fixed. the question is... how long till grandkids. John

Terri said...

Thanks for all the great pictures. It was great to see-it made me less sad that we had to run away. Did I mention you guys did a great job on the cake?

Cline said...

Wow!!!! Didn’t even know she got married! That’s what I get for not keep in touch with the fam enough.