Monday, December 15, 2008

I think global warming is saving my life



I was reading the Drudge report last night, and saw a report about Obama and Al Gore (what a name), collaborating to make sure that we don't parish from global warming. It sounds like we are in for a good scorching and then a drowning as the ice caps melt and cover us all with water. I read this article while tucked under my electric blanket, because it was flipping -21 degrees below zero outside and creeping in. As I finished the article and clicked back into the Drudge main page, I noticed that the next two articles were about record freezing temperatures in Colorado and also the northwest. Hmm... there seems to be a disconnect! What would these horrible cold temperatures be if we irresponsible, selfish, uncaring, fossil fuel burning, huge SUV driving people hadn't ruined our environment. WE WOULD BE FROZEN SOLID. Thank goodness for those methane belching cows. Thank goodness for large families, with large cars and large carbon foot prints. Without them, we would not have the two hour school delay like we did today because the busses he wouldn't start, we would have buss sickles, they would never start again. Do these politicians not realize that -21 below is cold, really cold. I don't get it, where is the warming they are barking about. It seems like a really hard sell to me, and to be quite frank with you, when it is double digits below outside with no end in sight, I don't care!

negril_3_palmsWinter

2 comments:

Wish You Were Here said...

It is warming up, yesterday the high was -8 below and it is suposed to hit 9 above today.

~PEARL & MAT~ said...

and honestly having most of the world be ocean after hot hot weather. oh WAAA!!! Isnt that what you would WANT. Plus sounds pretty good to suddenly have ocean front property and not have to move.